Includes Activities that Teach:
- Basic Sounds of consonants and short vowels
- Simple Letter blends
- Silent E
- "Two Vowels Go Walking " Rule
- Consonant Diagraphs
- "R" Controlled Vowels
- And Many more...
- Over 900 Phonics Cards, on over 110 pages of materials.
Other Phonics Products Cost between $150 and $300
- Based on solid Phonics
- Seven Volumes. K-12
- Proven for generations.
- Writing exercises.
- Integrated Phonics instruction.
- Teach Character and a Love of God.
- Hundreds of pages of excellent instruction.
- Includes some Shakespeare.
- Reading Program also includes One syllable books.
Our great grandparents learned to write by copying verses out of the Bible. This not only taught them to form the letters but had many other benefits. They learned morality as well. We have built upon this concept. Accelerated Achievement includes hundreds of quotes from the Bible, Aristotle, Socrates, Benjamin Franklin and many other of the giants of the ages. These quotes are ready to print out with just a click of your mouse. As your child copies these Bible verses and quotes from the masters they will:
- Memorize and internalize the lessons and wisdom of our fore-fathers.
- Learn the use of language from the masters.
- Build a huge vocabulary.
- Build their lives upon true principles as taught by Jesus Christ and others.
- Grammar Game that teaches the eight parts of speech
- Includes hundreds of cards
- Teaches Sentence Structure
- Will provide hours of entertaining instruction
Graded Lessons in English with over 100 lessons covering:
- Sentence Structure
- Paragraph Structure
- Letter Writing
Higher Lessons in English with 168 lessons and over 360 pages.
- Thorough examination of Grammar.
- Complex Sentence Structure.
- Prepares one to write a College Level Theme Paper.
Both books by Alonzo Reed and Brainerd Kellogg. These two books were staples of the American School Room for generations.
The Art of Writing by Robert Louis Stevenson. A best selling author shares his secrets to successful writing. Your children can learn from the masters.
Uses new words in McGuffey's Readers:
- Reinforces the reading lessons.
- Builds on and reinforces Phonics.
Includes Word Lessons By Alonzo Reed:
- Contains 286 spelling lists. Enough for almost 8 years of school (one a week for 36 weeks a year)
- Words grouped together with similar spellings.
- Homonyms grouped together so the student can learn the difference (sight, site and cite).
Includes Spelling Diagram Chart!
- Helps the child dissect each word so they can see the phonics behind the spelling.
Word Building By Alonzo Reed and Brainerd Kellogg
With our math worksheet generator you will never run short of worksheets again. You will never have to go out and buy another work book just because the one you already had ran out of the problems your child needs to work on. You will also never toss out unused worksheets either. Print just what you need, just when you need it! The program includes the text Book, Steps to Mastering Arithmetic, that is used in conjunction with the worksheet software, which is set-up very user friendly - all on one CD-Rom.
- Divided into dozens of daily lessons
- Root Words
- Word Stems
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Covers Greek, Latin and Anglo-Saxon origins.
- Spelling Rules for adding prefixes and suffixes
- Covers over 5000 words, and provides the key to understanding thousands more.
- Over 60 Kinds of Worksheets
- No Two Worksheets the Same
- Prints Answers For Easy Grading
- Create custom Problems
- Very Effective
- Negative Numbers
- More than 60 History Books
- Chronicles of America Series (30 Volumes)
- Published by Yale University
- Ten Children's History Books
- Four Books Covering World History
- Short History of The World
- Read Like a Novel
- In Chronological Order
- Fifteen of America's most important Founding Documents
- Accurate, not Revisionist History
- Teaches Respect for the founding fathers and their sacrifices for us.
Seven Classical works on Economics including:
Understanding this subject is critical! The American dream has been realized because the founding fathers built our political economy upon sound principles, the principles espoused in Adam Smiths immortal work, "The Wealth of Nations." All five volumes are included.
- Economic Sophisms by Fredrick Bastiat
- Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
- Fiat Money Inflation in France by Andrew Dickson White
Mythology permeates our literature. How will the reader know what it means to open a Pandora's box, unless they have read the story of Pandora and her box? References and allusions to mythology are everywhere present in English and American Literature. Shakespeare and other literary giants contain generous helpings of mythology within their works. Our Classical Mythology text covers Greek, Eastern, Egyptian, and Northern Mythology.
- American Literature Library
- English Literature Library
- English and American Literature Text By Brainerd Kellogg
- Philosophy Library
- Juvenile Books that Teach Character
- Searchable Text
- 800 Titles (approx)
Rhetoric is the crowning touch in the use of language. The trivium covers Grammar, Logic and finally Rhetoric. First we learn the facts (grammar), next we gain an understanding of those facts & (logic). With Rhetoric the student learns to powerfully express their thoughts and ideas. The Art of persuasion is lifted to new heights as the student masters this subject.
Accelerated Achievement uses Kellogg's Rhetoric, an excellent text covering the subject, and written for high schools and academies in the late 1800's.
© 1998-2013 Home School Treasures - All Rights Reserved